How to run Android on LINUX PC
Hello friends, recently i posted an article on Run Android 2.2 on Windows PC.In this article, i will tell you that how to use android on your Linux PC.
The best part about using it in linux is that you can use any version of android,
I am presently using it on android 4.0.3
So here we go,
- Open terminal, and execute the following command
sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk
- Click Y when asked to.
- Now go to the following link and download the latest version of Android sdk.
- After the download has completed. right click the file and click on extract here.
- Open the folder, and in a subdirectory named tools, you will find a file android.
- Open it and click on run.
- Now the process will initiate, click on the android version you want,and click on next
- Then find select all and then update.
- It will take some time to update according to your internet speed.
- One you are done it will ask you to reboot the application.
- Say yes, and goto tools then and add a virtual device.
- Congrats, now you can easily set up a virtual android device and run whatsapp and all other applications
- Do try and if any doubt,please leave comments.
If you have any problem settiung up your WHATSAPP account please read the article link given on the starting of this article.