How to Run WhatsApp Android on Windows PC
- Any Android Emulator - We will use YouWave in tutorial
- WhatsApp.apk - you can easily get from internet or by taking App backup on your Android
How to use WhatsApp
- Download and install YouWave on your windows machine from YouWave Website
- Run YouWave then Click on Help>>Instructions to see the path of your working directory
- Now copy the WhatsApp.apk file in to the directory
- Click on View>>Redraw Icons and you will see WhatsApp shortcut
Configure WhatsApp on Windows PC
- Run the WhatsApp on YouWave by double clicking it
- Register using mobile phone and Proceed for verification
- You will not be able to verify using SMS so wait till it asks for call verification
- You will now get call from WhatsApp for the verification code which you need to enter on screen
Now your WhatsApp is configured for using on PC with the given phone number. You can add contacts as usual you do for your android phone and start using WhatsApp.
We love it using on PC. All the Android functions were working perfectly on emulator. We have used Youwave Android emulator because of its simplicity. You can use any other emulator to run the App.